Chamber of Commerce
About The Chamber
The Kenansville-Duplin County Chamber of Commerce, Inc. was organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, commercial, professional, industrial, cultural, and civic welfare of Duplin County and the Kenansville area. We encourage and work for the growth of existing businesses and industries, along with giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate to the Duplin County or Kenansville area. We encourage and support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area. We hold dear the history of Kenansville and remember the past while at the same time striving to move forward and build a great community for the future. We invite you to join our efforts.
Business After Hours
Business After Hours is a key networking opportunity that allows business owners and professionals to meet fellow Chamber members. You will be able to exchange ideas and business cards. It will also give you a chance to share common problems and successes in the business community.
Chamber Member of the Quarter
The Chamber Member of the Quarter is awarded this distinct recognition for his/her involvement in promoting business and community activities in the area. A picture will be taken of the recipient and put in the business section of The Duplin Times.
Ribbon Cuttings / Grand Opening Celebrations
The Chamber will advertise and celebrate a new opening, relocation, or expansion of your business. Our staff will notify our members of the event and participate in the Ribbon cutting. The event will be photographed and printed in The Duplin Times.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- The Chamber of Commerce will help promote your business through the Chamber directory, website, and referrals.
- Our members are listed on the Chamber’s website by alphabetical order and by business category. Your page can contain contact information, logos, pictures, and a free link to your website. This gives people the opportunity to learn about your business and what you have to offer.
- Member business and contact information will be listed in our Chamber directory. It is also distributed in various locations and Chamber businesses.
- When the Chamber office is contacted for information on businesses, we only refer our members.
- You will receive a Chamber decal to identify you as a Chamber member and to post it at your business and on your vehicles.
- Our strength is in our members. The stronger our Chamber becomes, the more we are able to help the businesses and community.
- Discounts are offered to Chamber members on events sponsored by the Chamber.
- Your business materials can be displayed in the Chamber office for visitors to pick up, or to be mailed out to those who request information.